Thursday 10 May 2012

Ride Your Bike To The Station? Forget It.

Not sure if this is a South Eastern or Rail Track problem but highlights the lack of care both organisations show towards their customers. Dover Priory has a row of bike lockers on the platform. When I asked to hire one I was told they were no longer responsible for the lockers as 'they had problems with them'. As my bike is regularly attacked by vandals when left chained to the racks on the platform (obviously has nothing to do with the station staff as they only work there and supervise the environment but aren't actually responsible for anything) I'm unsure as to how I can safely leave my bike at the station when I travel to London. They can't ensure it won't be vandalised and they can't provide a safe environment for it when it's on their property. So basically, don't bother riding your bike to Dover Station if you actually value it. Just another example of the appalling customer service provided by everyone connected to South Eastern.

No comments:

Post a Comment