Friday 11 May 2012

Friday Night...and there goes my connection

It hasn't been the best of weeks again for South Eastern. I'm sitting here on Ashford Station having just watched my Connecting fast train pull out of the station as my delayed train from London pulled in. As all the others trains from London are also delayed, that means that my next train will be the delayed 19.37 which won't turn up for another 20 minutes. Still it's heartening to hear that South Eastern "apologises for this late running and the inconvenience caused" repeated endlessly by a tinny woman who shows all the compassion for her delayed passengers as the human South Eastern staff. They couldn't have held back the connection by 30 seconds to let all the customers travelling to Dover to get home on time. That would have meant caring and that's not in SE's report and accounts. Oh well another late night home. Better start filling out my Delay Repay form.

No comments:

Post a Comment